Due to further expansion MIW Water Cooler Experts are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive. This is a brand-new role which has been created out of a period of sustained and profitable European growth.
The role itself will see the successful candidate work closely with one of Newcastle’s leading Digital companies to develop and strategize a plan for sustained growth within MIW.
The candidate will work closely with MIW’s internal sales team and report at Director level to create, define and implement a digital marketing strategy to accompany the company’s online eCommerce business and social media presence.
Candidates considering an application should be strong digital marketers who have worked at a strategic level in a previous role. On offer is a full time, permanent role with a competitive salary.
- Maintain the company e-commerce store (built using Magento)
- Assist (external marketing agencies) in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with our target audience
- Be actively involved in SEO & UX efforts regarding copy and content via multiple channels
- Creating email marketing communications on a regular scheduled basis
- Research and identify opportunities to increase visibility within the market
- Regularly report on online activity to the MD and identify areas for improvement
- Create/outsource and upload product videos where appropriate
- Implement and optimise online adverts through multiple digital channels to increase awareness and drive sales – Google Ads, Shopping Account and Social Media ads
- Ensure all ads are tracked so attribution can be clearly defined
- Interest and passion for eCommerce and digital marketing
- Skilled in all aspects of digital marketing including paid and organic
- Experience working at a strategic level
- Strong organisational skills to work autonomously where required
- Ability to build strong professional relationships internally and externally
- Creative thinker who can contribute towards their own roles by generating ideas, acting as the “go to” person for marketing
- Experience using CMS, preferably Magento but any CMS experience an advantage
This is a very hands on role, you’ll be working within a team passionate about what we do. We are strong believers in personal development, the right candidate will have the change to adapt and grow into this flexible and rewarding role.
Please email your CV with a short introductory letter to firstname.lastname@example.org